Blockchain as a collective planetary brain. Voice by Vince Meens. Produced by Future Thinkers. Sponsored by Aeternity.
When I think of the future, I don't think of the one with war, rising unemployment, refugees, reality show politics, or some hostile artificial intelligence takeover. I think of the one where we harness new technologies and systems to give our time, freedom, and security back.
Do you ever wonder why we're here? Where we're going? For thousands of years people have been seeking answers to these questions through transcendent stated of consciousness, such as meditation. It is more important than ever to look within. To reach for a deeper understanding. To lift the veil from...
This is the first video in our video series Deep Breath. What if Artificial Intelligence was enlightened? Video Transcript: I find it interesting that there are so many dystopian visions about Artificial Intelligence in popular culture and media nowadays. The Terminator or The Matrix situation, where it’s a hostile takeover...
Latest Podcast Episode
- Great PodcastJanuary 31, 2017 by Hamburger Biker from Germany
Great Podcast! I like your sophisticated views, insights and interview partners!
- imaginative and stimulatingJanuary 11, 2017 by meanbrew from Canada
Recently discovered this podcast and it is my new favorite. An antidote to all that other media output with its relentlessly dystopic and cynical worldview. The hosts are well informed, engaging people inspired by the usual luminaries. Have a listen and pass it on!
- Educating & InspiringDecember 19, 2016 by Petar Ju. from United States
They cover such a huge range of subjects you'd wonder how is it possible they know so much about so much. After seeing their book list on the website, I no longer wonder :D. Besides their book list, it's obvious they also do a lot of research into futurology, blockchain, and some other topics that are not yet very well covered in literature. Keep up the great work, you're changing the world without even realizing how much. 5/5 no doubt.
- Hands down my favorite podcast out there!!December 15, 2016 by app kenner 17 from United States
I listened to many podcasts over the last years while running and while being in planes. And this is by far my favorite of all of them. The reasons? I can really relate to these people and even more importantly I rate podcasts on how much I learn in them. And in no other podcast have I learned as much about Blockchain, Vinay Gupta, Basic Income and ways to improve our future! Plus I have to give credit to this app for encouraging me to start meditation - a fact that has significantly improved my life !! Keep rocking it please :))
- Episode 6October 16, 2016 by Angelabsurd from United States
Loved the show, I support the message. Thanks for following the urge to do a podcast ??.
- SpectacularOctober 9, 2016 by Ca9109 from United States
Interesting topics and wonderful people ??✊?.
- FantasticAugust 5, 2016 by Nick5a1 from Australia
I was so thrilled that Euvie and Mike have brought back more episodes this year. I've listened to many, many podcasts and The Future Thinkers podcast is easily my favourite. I love the wide-ranging, future-oriented topics that are explored. Sometimes I think I know a fair bit about a topic and sometimes it is completely new to me, but either way I am always learning something, getting new perspectives into the technology and other forces that will shape our future, and I am thoroughly enjoying every episode. I am absolutely loving the newer interview format and am discovering lots of great people and books and other topics to go follow and explore. Keep up the excellent work! PS. Love the episode artwork!
- On the edgeJuly 27, 2016 by Wisky Bravvo from Australia
Fresh, new content on futurist topics that make me want to know more from the hosts and their fantastic guest. Akuna Matata Space Monkey!
- Great podcast!June 10, 2016 by Be-daz from United States
I just found this podcast this week and have been binge listening while I work. Love it!!
- Favorite podcastJune 5, 2016 by MSantore from United States
I've been looking for an up to date resource on AI and other technologies. I love your podcast so much thank you!
- Great Podcast!May 31, 2016 by Gaudier a from United States
Amazing content. Highly recommended.
- Love it.May 27, 2016 by KristyHannah from Australia
This is so interesting. The guests are so different and insightful. I love the host's attitude toward life and how you run the show. I've learnt so much already and love that this show reminds us to have hope. The world isn't broken, yet... The guests prove this. Peace ✌?️
- One of my favoritesMay 12, 2016 by TherealKennyrowe from United States
Interesting guests and fascinating topics, what else do need?
- Truly peeking into the future!April 12, 2016 by PantanellaDandilion from Brazil
This podcast is really great in every episode; the conversations are meaningful and sometimes it’s good to actually re-listen. Lots of great stuff about the future, and how humanity is changing and going to change even more. Became my favourite podcast, for sure!
- Amazing!February 18, 2016 by Gerad Simon from United States
Just listened to all 19 episodes over the last month or so and it has really changed my life for the better. I just love these hosts! I've been inspired to spend more time creating, learning, philosophying, and what not. Thanks so much for all the great content, hope to see more come out soon!
- Great PerspectiveJuly 5, 2015 by PermaPunk from United States
A really solid podcast- the hosts are fun to listen to, and they have had some really good guests. AND, the production is good, which makes it easy to listen to.
- Great!!June 17, 2015 by Jewel122333 from United States
I listened to your podcast everyday on the train. Really gets the brain pumping. And helps narrows the purpose of my actions in everyday life.
- Expanding minds and horizons...April 14, 2015 by mjarkiver from United States
Future Thinkers is a well-produced, visionary podcast. Mike and Euvie are thinking and talking about big issues, the very things that should concern us as a species. I do a similar-themed podcast with a friend called Robot Overlordz. We've been thrilled to have both of them as guests on our show to share these perspectives. Everyone should check out this amazing show. I'm just starting on their interview with Zoltan Istvan (the 2016 Transhumanist candidate for U.S. president) and loving it so far. Can't wait to see what they bring us in the future...
- Great podcastMarch 17, 2015 by Raypanton from Australia
Great poscast, very intelligent hosts and guests. Especially if you are younger like me (21) you will learn a lot about self educating and entrepreneurship. Keep it up guys, you are providing great insight for me and others I'm sure.
- Educate and InspireNovember 21, 2014 by SupaSix from United States
Absolutely inspiring, keep the episodes coming.
- GreatAugust 25, 2014 by Evan West from United States
This podcast is great. The hosts provide amazing insight into very complicated topics. If you care about the future, you should listen to this show.
- SweetAugust 23, 2014 by Kc077 from United States
- IncredibleAugust 8, 2014 by Anirn from United States
- Listened to all 7 Episodes. Love it!June 20, 2014 by Farewell VHS from United States
Future Thinkers is a mix of spirituality like buddhism, philosophy and technology speculation. Mike and Euvie will make you think through Minecraft existential poems, dreams of butterflies and Chinese Philosophers and how we value individualism vs merging into the borg. And many more things! Also, it’s really great having a female perspective on this stuff. Like other tech fields, Transhumanism and Singularity subjects are “mostly” male run, so I love hearing Euvie’s opinions. Not that Mike doesn’t bring lots to the table as well, but it’s a fresh twist :)
On Our Bookshelf
- FTP036: Global Phase Shift with Daniel Schmachtenberger February 11, 2017
- FTP035: Duncan Trussell, Pt. 2 – Manipulating Reality January 20, 2017
- FTP034: Duncan Trussell, Pt. 1 – Apocalypse and Cognitive Vertigo of Reality January 10, 2017
- FTP033: Blockchain – The Building Blocks for a New Society, with Vince Meens December 3, 2016
- FTP032: Smart Cities of The Future with Aric Dromi October 13, 2016
- FFTP031: What Happens When We Give People a Basic Income? Scott Santens Interview July 29, 2016