WHY SPONSOR US?
Future Thinkers makes podcasts & videos about emerging technologies like blockchain, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality, transhumanism, future societies, consciousness, meditation, and the philosophies that connect all these things.
The hosts, Mike and Euvie are two digital nomads, media designers, and entrepreneurs who have an established audience that is passionate about the future, technology, entrepreneurship, and self development.
Their goal with Future Thinkers is to inspire the evolution of technology, society, and consciousness towards a sustainable future for all of humankind.
USA – 48%
Northern Europe – 10%
Canada – 9%
UK – 7.5%
Australia – 7.5%
Other – 18%
18-24 – 18%
25-34 – 43%
35-44 – 23%
45-55 – 10%
55-64 – 4%
65+ – 2%
Male – 80%
Female – 20%
Futism, technology, investing, entrepreneurship, travel, self development.
TOPICS & GUESTS
Founder of Ethereum and Bitcoin Magazine
Scientist, futurist, and award winning science fiction author
Author and professor of Psychology at the UofT
Entrepreneur, Investor, and Faculty at Singularity University
BTCdirect, We are Blox, and Mobotiq
Comedian and host of the Duncan Trussell Family Hour Podcast
VR & AR
30 second pre-roll ad at the beginning of each podcast episode you sponsor
A feature on our sponsors pages
A featured spot on the show notes page of every episode you sponsor
Includes both Future Thinkers and Crypto Radio
- Incredibly relevant for our timesSeptember 23, 2019 by AlexCoBog from United States
Brilliant, paradigm shifting conversations. The most relevant show for our times that I have found.
- Thank youSeptember 1, 2019 by haley celeste from United States
Fascinating topics well discussed thank you!!
- Fun Exploration of IdeasMay 18, 2019 by Joemlw from United States
This is a fun exploration that covers many topics in many directions. I love discovering new ideas here.
- What happened to you guys?May 16, 2019 by listen&read from United States
Has this podcast ended?
- Fantastic podcasts that will blow your mindApril 3, 2019 by Getrealgrrl from United States
We need more podcasts like this and people to listen. Leading edge thinkers in conversation about the future of humanity if we wake up or stay sleeping. I breathed a sigh of relief when listening to FTP036: Daniel Schmachtenberger about a global phase shift. The only thing this podcast needs is more female guest speakers. We’re out here.
- EngagingJanuary 4, 2019 by pk42 from United Kingdom
I listened to ten episodes from Ep.51 onwards, and was enjoying them so much I went back and sterted at the beginning. The topics cover a wide spectrum and the hosts and speakers are very engaging, they really make we want to explore some of these topics more in-depth
- Incredible, Intelligent, InsightfulNovember 26, 2018 by Mathew Heggem from United States
One of the best podcasts I've listened to in a long while. I love the hosts! And, the guests they bring on are incredible (smart, cutting edge, leaders, thinkers, etc...). The conversations spark my imagintation and bring insight into my day. Worth your time.
- The Future is HereNovember 15, 2018 by Kiborum from United States
I love when new episodes pop up in my feed. This podcast is on the front lines of change and always has a great perspective on whatever subject they’re presenting.
- Dope podcastNovember 1, 2018 by radamelia from United States
Super positive. ?
- Incredible. Thoughtful. Intelligent. The future...October 16, 2018 by nathan_jcurtis from United States
Mike and Euvie, First I want to say that your podcast has tapped into something that no other show/podcast has done. You both get it. It seems that you are able to research and find the right topics for the era we live in. Incredible work. You have tapped into subjects that every human should hear in this hyper-technological, dopamine-driven feedback loop, short-term fix, rivalry driven world. With so many negative outputs hitting our senses, your podcast gives people the tools, thoughts, and examples of how we can make the world we live in so much more positive and well-worth making a difference for. I can say that it's changed the basis of my understanding, doubts, and cynicism on why the way the world is what it is today, but how we as a super informed, technologically driven generation can have an impact and change things for the better. Since I can remember, I've always asked "why". Why is the world, and specifically my country (USA) and it's people following the same path that so many other major powers in history have followed and eventually met its demise? When I think about this, it's hard not to think that no matter what I choose to do, I am another cog in the massive machine that cannot be altered or changed. Obviously, this is not a new thought. Many people think this way. After listening to the majority of your podcasts I was able to alter the basis of my thinking, approach these hard questions through a new lens outside of what was instilled into me through nurture, society, my friends, coworkers, etc. As a new parent with 2 adopted kids (5&7 yrs old), the ease at which society and the American education system breaks their creativity shoves them in a box, and "prepares them for college" keeps me up at night. I'm afraid that they won't get to be who they actually want to be, and that the quality of education won't spark their intelligent minds. I say all of that to say, the subjects that both of you explore and bring to a mass audience can even help parents to better feed their kids' malleable and hungry minds by looking at life and our part in it through a different lens. If we want to change the world, we have to start with how we teach our children.Thank you for what you do. Incredible. Thoughtful. Intelligent. The future...
- Excellent speakersSeptember 25, 2018 by Bryan Bayer from United States
Especially love Daniel Schmactenberger, jordan whatshisname
- Dances on the frothy crest of emergent intelligence!September 18, 2018 by Jed-I jester from United States
Frequently delightful, usually useful, occasionally mind blowing. I recommend Daniel Schmachtenberger’s conversations, among many other brilliant thinkers who join the hosts.
- Generally Brilliant.September 12, 2018 by DouBerman from United States
The subject matter is dense, and they all talk fast. But i can feel myself getting smarter when I listen to it. It’s often quite brilliant
- New favorite podcast!September 9, 2018 by NicNat! from United States
This podcast has featured episodes that have changed my view of the world and more importantly changed how I want to contribute to it. I’ve listened to powerful discussions on: creating a sustainable environment, accessing our unlimited potential spiritually and theories on the future of our species. I really appreciate the content and find it very thought provoking. Highly recommend it!
- Necessary discussions for social evolutionSeptember 7, 2018 by adam.m.f. from United States
I am IN LOVE with this podcast. The variety and selection of topics of discussion, the depth they are explored, and the format of each episode is excellent. I have evolved my understandings and worldview as a result of this podcast, and have been re-inspired to pursue my passions in life because of the renewed sense of agency and responsibility I have as a global citizen. Always excited for the next episode!
- Amongst the best future thinking material out thereSeptember 4, 2018 by WholeOcean1& from United Kingdom
I am addicted to this podcast and love not only the hosts, but also the topics and people they choose to interview. They paint a picture of a new paradigm earth that I find fascinating. Thank you for all that you bring. Keep it up!
- Great Content and GuestsAugust 28, 2018 by BeebzArsenal from Australia
Really appreciate the diversity, curiosity and humbling knowledge/ideas being shared...Thanks
- A Very Important PodcastAugust 26, 2018 by sgjohnst from Canada
I've been enjoying this podcast for months but after having just listened to episodes 57, 58, and 59 with Daniel Schmachtenberger I'm now convinced this is one of the most important podcasts out there. Thanks Mike and Euvie! Keep up the great work!
- My mind is always better for it!July 21, 2018 by Seneca1974 from United States
Every time I listen to this show my mind has vast food to chew on for days! Thank you for this podcast!!!
- One of the best podcasts to listen toJuly 12, 2018 by Phil_194 from United Kingdom
I’ve listened to several episodes now and each is so very thought provoking... great stuff!
- David TusekJune 15, 2018 by WineRx from United States
Brilliant podcast! Thanks for covering these crucial, relevant, challenging topics with such fascinating guests !
- Insightful, hopeful & humanJune 13, 2018 by Kylie Stedman Gomes from Australia
Discovered this podcast a couple of months ago and have been bingeing ever since. Euvie and Mike manage to find outstanding guests, ask them insightful questions, come up with brilliant ideas of their own ... I couldn't ask for better brainfood or source for continued research. Thank you both. I've already lost count of how many people I've told about your wonderful podcast. :)
- Brilliant PodcastJune 12, 2018 by zhipa from United Kingdom
Subjects and guests are chosen fabulously. Guests are given time and space to express themselves fully without censorship, and not interrupt by the hosts. Hosts are warm and friendly, yet intelligent and for sure, Future Thinkers. Keep up with the great job.
- Awesome Show!!May 30, 2018 by Brooke Craven from United States
Mike & Euvie, hosts of the Future Thinkers Podcast, highlight all aspects of technology, futurology and more in this can’t miss podcast! The hosts and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
- Life Changing PodcastMay 17, 2018 by mneimsky from United States
Been listening for a while now, highly recommend to all people.
- Thanks from @MACR0SC0P1CMay 8, 2018 by @MACR0SC0P1C from United States
Mike and Euvie always bring a fresh spin to a topic, have great guests, and foster explorative dialogue. Always worth the time to listen and gain perspective!
- Great guests, forward thinking, and smartApril 12, 2018 by Daflye from United States
Truly 21st century, and beyond, thinking. Thank you.
- Great prep for the shiftApril 4, 2018 by MaddisonKennedyW from United States
This podcast sparks new areas of interest and ideas in yourself that you didn't know were there. They talk about a variety of topics from transhumanism, to enlightenment, and decentralized governance, and it makes you think about where the human species is headed, and what preperations, mentally, spiritually, and physically, you, as an individual and as a part of this collective of humans, have to do to get there. Highly recommend listening to this podcast if you want to be apart of the next phase shift that is happening! Listen to it anywhere or anytime! Thank you Mike and Euvie!
- Intelligent and thought provokingApril 3, 2018 by KennethDale from Canada
Always great to listen to and gain some perspective.
- Complex subjects in layman termsMarch 23, 2018 by [email protected]/: from United Kingdom
This is the best podcast around the subject of the future that I’ve found in a long time. The subject matter is diverse and keeps bringing up new ideas that surprise and sometimes shock me. The inclusion of real experts in the conversation brings validity to the content, and the presenters sense of humour, experience and thorough questioning make this a joy to listen to. I’m up to episode 30 now and will be digging deep to show my appreciation. Keep up the great work guys. Inspiring!
- Important StuffFebruary 6, 2018 by Bohdacious from Canada
It cannot be stressed enough how important it is for the wellbeing of humanity and our civilization that we elevate a particular style of mindset into mainstream. Mike and Euvie have assembled a rich and timefully critical cast. Bravo.
- Mind blowing stuff!!!!!January 5, 2018 by CryptoWombat from United Kingdom
Seat back , relax and open your mind to knowledge.
- A most revel ant pool of inspiration informationDecember 28, 2017 by HorribleHad from Australia
The future thinkers podcast is an awesome listen as both Euvie and Mike address diverse aspects of the frontier of humanity that we need to explore in order to evolve from where we are stagnant in perspective, technology and the paths we walk. Mike and Euvie are amazing authentic people who have made an effort to live a life congruent with their interests, potential and inherent nature. Thanks guys for bringing a fresh voice to the surface. I look forward to the future episodes. :)
- Yes!December 23, 2017 by Joe Eyeless from United Kingdom
Thank you so much for this podcast series which I have just discovered today and am writing this review after playing your very first episode and “listening” forward to hearing the other episodes! ?The future is very bright indeed and a revolution in consciousness itself I believe is underway so it’s great to know I now have a podcast series by two smart, optimistic and open minded beauties to enjoy.Keep it up! At least until transcendence day! ?
- Merci-BouquetDecember 16, 2017 by @Maxx_Joi from New Zealand
Many thanks, with essences of challenging status quo, critically honest and fearless thinking, the aroma is heart wrenching and true.An awe inspiring knowledge base, curation, and way of thinking to review life on this earth as it was, as it is today, and its projected future with little to no bias.Please accept my flowers.Many thanks & Much Love, Maxx Joi Marlon Johnson
- Listen up!December 6, 2017 by MikeCarroll from Australia
Just listened to ep046, Daniel Schmachtenberger on Existential Risk. Mind. Blown.
- Awesome topic mix that works even if it can'tDecember 3, 2017 by The Forest Muffin from Finland
The Future Thinkers podcast mixes topics in a way that is unusual, and if I read just the description I would probably conclude that it could never work. Yet somehow despite combining wacky accelerating tech with wacky spirituality they end up as the sanest voices on technological acceleration - yes, the world is changing - yes, that is awesome - yes, that is horrifying - yes, we may all die - I don't know how to feel about all that, I feel like crying - but Future Thinkers soothe me and help me approach the future instead of hiding from it.
- Love it/you/INovember 13, 2017 by leftinthewest from United States
Keep up the great work!
- Awesome show, highly recommend!November 9, 2017 by J. Barshop from United States
Mike, Euvie and their guests do a phenomenal job of simplifying some extremely complex ideas in a structured, entertaining way.Highly recommend listening and subscribing to The Future Thinkers Podcast if you want the knowledge AND mindsets to level up and better understand how tech is drastically shaping our future.
- Very insightful guestsOctober 9, 2017 by dhow02 from Australia
I've been listening to their backlog for a few months now and I'm really impressed. Great guest and topics for those interested in playing their part in creating a brighter future. And they have psychedellic experience which gives them extra cred in my book! Love your work guys! from the heart!
- SolidSeptember 23, 2017 by Uncle Trav XXX from United States
Well conducted interviews. Great topics. Not woo woo.
- Yes.September 16, 2017 by Leo Hajducki from New Zealand
WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, AMAZINGLY I am so happy I stumbled across this show. ???
- Great stuff, keep it up!September 5, 2017 by Spobba from United Kingdom
After stumbling upon this podcast while doing some...ahem...research, I'm pleased to say it's being added to my 'subscribe' list. Thought-provoking and 'out there' but still grounded in reality (such as it is), presented by two likeable and open-minded people. A pleasure to have found you guys!
- Awesome showSeptember 4, 2017 by lxmaurer from Australia
Highly informative podcast. I really enjoy the tone of the conversation. Some of the guests are amazing. Keep it up people !
- Awesome podcast about the futureAugust 27, 2017 by Timmiex from Netherlands
I really like this podcast! It has a good mix of really interesting topics about the future and the hosts have interesting conversations!
- ALL THE STARS! FOREVER! FT is cherry af!August 10, 2017 by Arthur Sierpinski from United States
You had me at Hakuna Matata, Space Pharaoh. Keep up the good work...
- A staple for your podcast subscriptionAugust 9, 2017 by Name Here Fool from United States
Interesting guest speakers, rich content, well spoken moderators. Great stuff!
- Excellent and InformativeJuly 24, 2017 by Damoxemus from Canada
Great guests, smart questions and good variety of topics. Love it.
- AMAZING!July 22, 2017 by Brandon S Crowe from Canada
The Future Thinkers Podcast is awesome! I always feel very creative after listening to them chat about futurology and philosophy. I'm privilaged to have the ability to gain from their knowledge through the wonders of technology. Thank you for all you do and please keep this podcast going! It's truely wonderful and eye-opening.
- Love at first listen!July 21, 2017 by Nini Mac Loca from Sweden
These guys are a real source of inspiration. Not having been big into podcasts before, when I found out about Future Thinkers and started listening I was truely amazed, really excited and now I'm totally addicted. Keep up the great work and thank you for shining a light onto these super interesting topics.
- InterestingJuly 20, 2017 by DunderMonkey from Norway
Fun and interesting about a lot of different themes, some, but not all, related to the future.
- Love itJuly 7, 2017 by Code•Blue from Canada
Great podcast, keep up the great work
- Great chemistry at workJuly 4, 2017 by tenderraven from Germany
A highly recommendable exploration of wide-ranging issues by a marvelous couple and their inspirational guests. Many thanks!
- One of the best!July 4, 2017 by Mryoungcom from United States
I'm a big listener to podcasts and I just started listening to this one. I love it! They discuss a lot of really interesting, far out concepts and they do it in an easy to listen to manner. Definitely worth subscribing!
- Thanks from Aotearoa, New ZealandJune 4, 2017 by swchatnoir from New Zealand
HiThere are very few things in life that you read or hear that fundamentally matter to the way you see the world. This podcast is one of them. I love the mix of fearless examination of the usually unquestioned, optimism, fun and sense of wonder at the world.I am not a religious person. In fact I hate all the misogyny and mind and money control it entails. But this podcast gives a route back to spirituality without religion in a really authentic way.I wish I were as courageous as Mike and Euvie, but at least in listening to their podcast I feel I have something to shoot for.To everyone - listen to it and try to suspend your natural cynicism. You may just benefit from it enormously.All the best from the last stop before antarctic. Thanks for a great podcast!Steve
- Mental gratificationMay 28, 2017 by Cbair1982 from United States
Excellent topics and incredible insight. Well done,
- Thank you for Vinay Gupta!May 3, 2017 by ManidFromKazakhstan from United States
The best person to talk to about the future, Ethereum and all that.
- The single most enlightening podcast I've ever listened to.April 19, 2017 by Qweopzol from United States
Episode 35 which I just finished listening to was the single most complete vision of a truly just world which is beneficial to everyone and the universe that I had ever heard. I'd highly recommend Future Thinkers to anyone dearly fascinated about the future and about the world around them. The hosts are truly intelligent, creative, and well educated! It was a joy to listen to!
- one of the bestApril 11, 2017 by KT3570 from United States
One of the best podcasts I've run into in a while. Mike and Euvie are brilliant interviewers and the content is always cutting edge, massively relevant to the weird crazy world-in-transition we are living in. Tech and consciousness/spirituality have to walk hand in hand and Future Thinkers delivers a lovely balance. Keep up the great work M & E!
- Thank you!!March 26, 2017 by MaggieJaneSteel from Australia
Hi Guys! I saw you both present at Z Day in Brisbane yesterday. I left feeling so inspired and my partner and I immediately subscribed to your podcast. Thank you for all your insight, keep it up!!!
- Great talks, interesting topics and peopleMarch 11, 2017 by jnystromdesign from Sweden
One of my favorite pods. Great spread of topics that range from Transhumanism, Cryptocurrencies to Chaos Magic. - A feast for thought!
- Perfect for childrenFebruary 20, 2017 by Snackitty yumms from United States
I love a good podcast on consciousness!! This is a great next step after you run out of Terrence McKenna talks.
- Great PodcastJanuary 31, 2017 by Hamburger Biker from Germany
Great Podcast! I like your sophisticated views, insights and interview partners!
- imaginative and stimulatingJanuary 11, 2017 by meanbrew from Canada
Recently discovered this podcast and it is my new favorite. An antidote to all that other media output with its relentlessly dystopic and cynical worldview. The hosts are well informed, engaging people inspired by the usual luminaries. Have a listen and pass it on!
- Educating & InspiringDecember 19, 2016 by Petar Ju. from United States
They cover such a huge range of subjects you'd wonder how is it possible they know so much about so much. After seeing their book list on the website, I no longer wonder :D. Besides their book list, it's obvious they also do a lot of research into futurology, blockchain, and some other topics that are not yet very well covered in literature. Keep up the great work, you're changing the world without even realizing how much. 5/5 no doubt.
- Hands down my favorite podcast out there!!December 15, 2016 by app kenner 17 from United States
I listened to many podcasts over the last years while running and while being in planes. And this is by far my favorite of all of them. The reasons? I can really relate to these people and even more importantly I rate podcasts on how much I learn in them. And in no other podcast have I learned as much about Blockchain, Vinay Gupta, Basic Income and ways to improve our future! Plus I have to give credit to this app for encouraging me to start meditation - a fact that has significantly improved my life !! Keep rocking it please :))
- Episode 6October 16, 2016 by Angelabsurd from United States
Loved the show, I support the message. Thanks for following the urge to do a podcast ??.
- SpectacularOctober 9, 2016 by Ca9109 from United States
Interesting topics and wonderful people ??✊?.
- FantasticAugust 5, 2016 by Nick5a1 from Australia
I was so thrilled that Euvie and Mike have brought back more episodes this year. I've listened to many, many podcasts and The Future Thinkers podcast is easily my favourite. I love the wide-ranging, future-oriented topics that are explored. Sometimes I think I know a fair bit about a topic and sometimes it is completely new to me, but either way I am always learning something, getting new perspectives into the technology and other forces that will shape our future, and I am thoroughly enjoying every episode. I am absolutely loving the newer interview format and am discovering lots of great people and books and other topics to go follow and explore. Keep up the excellent work! PS. Love the episode artwork!
- On the edgeJuly 27, 2016 by Wisky Bravvo from Australia
Fresh, new content on futurist topics that make me want to know more from the hosts and their fantastic guest. Akuna Matata Space Monkey!
- Great podcast!June 10, 2016 by Be-daz from United States
I just found this podcast this week and have been binge listening while I work. Love it!!
- Favorite podcastJune 5, 2016 by MSantore from United States
I've been looking for an up to date resource on AI and other technologies. I love your podcast so much thank you!
- Great Podcast!May 31, 2016 by Gaudier a from United States
Amazing content. Highly recommended.
- Love it.May 27, 2016 by KristyHannah from Australia
This is so interesting. The guests are so different and insightful. I love the host's attitude toward life and how you run the show. I've learnt so much already and love that this show reminds us to have hope. The world isn't broken, yet... The guests prove this. Peace ✌?️
- One of my favoritesMay 12, 2016 by TherealKennyrowe from United States
Interesting guests and fascinating topics, what else do need?
- Truly peeking into the future!April 12, 2016 by PantanellaDandilion from Brazil
This podcast is really great in every episode; the conversations are meaningful and sometimes it’s good to actually re-listen. Lots of great stuff about the future, and how humanity is changing and going to change even more.Became my favourite podcast, for sure!
- Amazing!February 18, 2016 by Gerad Simon from United States
Just listened to all 19 episodes over the last month or so and it has really changed my life for the better. I just love these hosts! I've been inspired to spend more time creating, learning, philosophying, and what not. Thanks so much for all the great content, hope to see more come out soon!
- Great PerspectiveJuly 5, 2015 by PermaPunk from United States
A really solid podcast- the hosts are fun to listen to, and they have had some really good guests. AND, the production is good, which makes it easy to listen to.
- Great!!June 17, 2015 by Jewel122333 from United States
I listened to your podcast everyday on the train. Really gets the brain pumping. And helps narrows the purpose of my actions in everyday life.
- Expanding minds and horizons...April 14, 2015 by mjarkiver from United States
Future Thinkers is a well-produced, visionary podcast. Mike and Euvie are thinking and talking about big issues, the very things that should concern us as a species. I do a similar-themed podcast with a friend called Robot Overlordz. We've been thrilled to have both of them as guests on our show to share these perspectives. Everyone should check out this amazing show. I'm just starting on their interview with Zoltan Istvan (the 2016 Transhumanist candidate for U.S. president) and loving it so far. Can't wait to see what they bring us in the future...
- Great podcastMarch 17, 2015 by Raypanton from Australia
Great poscast, very intelligent hosts and guests. Especially if you are younger like me (21) you will learn a lot about self educating and entrepreneurship. Keep it up guys, you are providing great insight for me and others I'm sure.
- Educate and InspireNovember 21, 2014 by SupaSix from United States
Absolutely inspiring, keep the episodes coming.
- GreatAugust 25, 2014 by Evan West from United States
This podcast is great. The hosts provide amazing insight into very complicated topics. If you care about the future, you should listen to this show.
- SweetAugust 23, 2014 by Kc077 from United States
- IncredibleAugust 8, 2014 by Anirn from United States
- Listened to all 7 Episodes. Love it!June 20, 2014 by Farewell VHS from United States
Future Thinkers is a mix of spirituality like buddhism, philosophy and technology speculation. Mike and Euvie will make you think through Minecraft existential poems, dreams of butterflies and Chinese Philosophers and how we value individualism vs merging into the borg. And many more things!Also, it’s really great having a female perspective on this stuff. Like other tech fields, Transhumanism and Singularity subjects are “mostly” male run, so I love hearing Euvie’s opinions. Not that Mike doesn’t bring lots to the table as well, but it’s a fresh twist :)