It’s harder than ever to have difficult and productive conversations. Most of us are dealing with some sort of personal trauma, and we’re finding it difficult to remain sovereign in our thinking. Communication breakdown is everywhere, and an Us vs. Them mentality seems to be standard.
In this episode of Adapt to the Future you will learn:
- The key strategies to deal with defensiveness;
- Recovery and prevention techniques;
- Identity deconstruction technique;
- How to have more productive conversations with people of opposing views;
- How to transform disagreements into deeper insights on the truth.
Adapt to the Future video series explores the different ways you can improve how you make sense of what is happening, adapt to change, and contribute more meaningfully to the world.
In future episodes we will cover subjects related to sense-making and cognitive sovereignty, resilience and shadow work, upgrading culture and society, and overcoming the meaning crisis.
More From Future Thinkers:
- FTP097: Increasing Sovereignty by Deconstructing Identity
- FTP096: The Shadow and Collective Consciousness
- FTP089: Deconstructing Your Identity and Why Do It
- FTP087: Meme Wars and Collective Intelligence