Our mission is to help people wake up, evolve, and adapt to the changing world.
What We Do
Hi, We’re Mike Gilliland and Euvie Ivanova.
Our work with Future Thinkers is our ongoing journey in thinking about the future of humanity, speaking with brilliant thinkers, reading hundreds of books, working as entrepreneurs, living with different cultures around the world, and practicing personal transformation for over 15 years.
Future Thinkers started as a conversational podcast between just the two of us at the end of 2013. Over the years, it grew into everything it is today – podcasts, videos, courses, community, talks, events, and all the projects we are currently building.
Everything we do with Future Thinkers is centered around our goal of helping people wake up, evolve, and adapt to a changing world.
- Daniel Schmachtanberger – Solving The Generator Functions of Existential Risks
- Jordan (Green)Hall – Why We Need Collective Intelligence In Global Collapse, Pt 1
- Jordan Peterson – Failed Utopias, Mapping the Mind, and Finding Meaning, Pt. 1
- John Vervaeke – Overcoming The Meaning Crisis
- Jamie Wheal – Finding Sensemaking in Chaos
- Joe Brewer – Rites of Passage for Cultural Evolution
- Rupert Sheldrake – Paradign Shifts in Science and Consciousness
- Developing and Practicing Self-Sovereignty
- Jungian Archetypes Series