John Vervaeke answers questions live.
This is the first in a series of live Q&As with Future Thinkers podcast guests.
Questions for John Vervaeke:
- How would an ecology of practices look like for an individual and for a group?
- What are the cornerstones of an ecosystem of psycho-technologies to be fully functional?
- What are consciousness and cognition doing exactly in participatory knowing?
- Which are the top opportunities and challenges to collective wisdom practice on ideological and technological level?
- What prompted you to embark on unraveling the meaning crisis?
- Did you have any major mystical experiences in your life?
- If so, which processes did you use for integration?
- What practices do you maintain in your life to sustain meaning?
- What are your thoughts on where the meaning crisis is currently headed?
- What are the biggest risks to living a meaningful life right now around the global?
- Are you noticing a difference in your students’ ability and interest over the years?
- What is the role of humor in the meaning-making process and the ecology of practices?
Participation in the discussion is exclusive to Future Thinkers Premium Members.
If you want to become a Member, go to http://members.futurethinkers.org/ and get access to our in-depth courses in personal evolution, private group calls, podcast extras, Q&A’s with prominent thinkers, and more.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Q&A:
- Awakening From The Meaning Crisis, YouTube lecture series by John Vervaeke
- Inside Out, animated movie (2015)
- Zombies in Western Culture, a book by John Vervaeke, Christopher Mastropietro and Filip Miscevic
More From Future Thinkers:
- Future Thinkers Watch Parties & Discussions of the Awakening From the Meaning Crisis Series
- FTP098, 099: John Vervaeke – Overcoming the Meaning Crisis