What people are saying
- Very insightful guestsOctober 9, 2017 by dhow02 from Australia
I've been listening to their backlog for a few months now and I'm really impressed. Great guest and topics for those interested in playing their part in creating a brighter future. And they have psychedellic experience which gives them extra cred in my book! Love your work guys! from the heart!
- SolidSeptember 23, 2017 by Uncle Trav XXX from United States
Well conducted interviews. Great topics. Not woo woo.
- Yes.September 16, 2017 by Leo Hajducki from New Zealand
WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, AMAZINGLY I am so happy I stumbled across this show. ???
- Great stuff, keep it up!September 5, 2017 by Spobba from United Kingdom
After stumbling upon this podcast while doing some...ahem...research, I'm pleased to say it's being added to my 'subscribe' list. Thought-provoking and 'out there' but still grounded in reality (such as it is), presented by two likeable and open-minded people. A pleasure to have found you guys!
- Awesome showSeptember 4, 2017 by lxmaurer from Australia
Highly informative podcast. I really enjoy the tone of the conversation. Some of the guests are amazing. Keep it up people !
- Awesome podcast about the futureAugust 27, 2017 by Timmiex from Netherlands
I really like this podcast! It has a good mix of really interesting topics about the future and the hosts have interesting conversations!
- ALL THE STARS! FOREVER! FT is cherry af!August 10, 2017 by Arthur Sierpinski from United States
You had me at Hakuna Matata, Space Pharaoh. Keep up the good work...
- A staple for your podcast subscriptionAugust 9, 2017 by Name Here Fool from United States
Interesting guest speakers, rich content, well spoken moderators. Great stuff!
- Excellent and InformativeJuly 24, 2017 by Damoxemus from Canada
Great guests, smart questions and good variety of topics. Love it.
- AMAZING!July 22, 2017 by Brandon S Crowe from Canada
The Future Thinkers Podcast is awesome! I always feel very creative after listening to them chat about futurology and philosophy. I'm privilaged to have the ability to gain from their knowledge through the wonders of technology. Thank you for all you do and please keep this podcast going! It's truely wonderful and eye-opening.
- Love at first listen!July 21, 2017 by Nini Mac Loca from Sweden
These guys are a real source of inspiration. Not having been big into podcasts before, when I found out about Future Thinkers and started listening I was truely amazed, really excited and now I'm totally addicted. Keep up the great work and thank you for shining a light onto these super interesting topics.
- InterestingJuly 20, 2017 by DunderMonkey from Norway
Fun and interesting about a lot of different themes, some, but not all, related to the future.
- Love itJuly 7, 2017 by Code•Blue from Canada
Great podcast, keep up the great work
- Great chemistry at workJuly 4, 2017 by tenderraven from Germany
A highly recommendable exploration of wide-ranging issues by a marvelous couple and their inspirational guests. Many thanks!
- One of the best!July 4, 2017 by Mryoungcom from United States
I'm a big listener to podcasts and I just started listening to this one. I love it! They discuss a lot of really interesting, far out concepts and they do it in an easy to listen to manner. Definitely worth subscribing!
- Thanks from Aotearoa, New ZealandJune 4, 2017 by swchatnoir from New Zealand
Hi There are very few things in life that you read or hear that fundamentally matter to the way you see the world. This podcast is one of them. I love the mix of fearless examination of the usually unquestioned, optimism, fun and sense of wonder at the world. I am not a religious person. In fact I hate all the misogyny and mind and money control it entails. But this podcast gives a route back to spirituality without religion in a really authentic way. I wish I were as courageous as Mike and Euvie, but at least in listening to their podcast I feel I have something to shoot for. To everyone - listen to it and try to suspend your natural cynicism. You may just benefit from it enormously. All the best from the last stop before antarctic. Thanks for a great podcast! Steve
- Mental gratificationMay 28, 2017 by Cbair1982 from United States
Excellent topics and incredible insight. Well done,
- Thank you for Vinay Gupta!May 3, 2017 by ManidFromKazakhstan from United States
The best person to talk to about the future, Ethereum and all that.
- The single most enlightening podcast I've ever listened to.April 19, 2017 by Qweopzol from United States
Episode 35 which I just finished listening to was the single most complete vision of a truly just world which is beneficial to everyone and the universe that I had ever heard. I'd highly recommend Future Thinkers to anyone dearly fascinated about the future and about the world around them. The hosts are truly intelligent, creative, and well educated! It was a joy to listen to!
- one of the bestApril 11, 2017 by KT3570 from United States
One of the best podcasts I've run into in a while. Mike and Euvie are brilliant interviewers and the content is always cutting edge, massively relevant to the weird crazy world-in-transition we are living in. Tech and consciousness/spirituality have to walk hand in hand and Future Thinkers delivers a lovely balance. Keep up the great work M & E!
- Thank you!!March 26, 2017 by MaggieJaneSteel from Australia
Hi Guys! I saw you both present at Z Day in Brisbane yesterday. I left feeling so inspired and my partner and I immediately subscribed to your podcast. Thank you for all your insight, keep it up!!!
- Great talks, interesting topics and peopleMarch 11, 2017 by jnystromdesign from Sweden
One of my favorite pods. Great spread of topics that range from Transhumanism, Cryptocurrencies to Chaos Magic. - A feast for thought!
- Perfect for childrenFebruary 20, 2017 by Snackitty yumms from United States
I love a good podcast on consciousness!! This is a great next step after you run out of Terrence McKenna talks.
- Great PodcastJanuary 31, 2017 by Hamburger Biker from Germany
Great Podcast! I like your sophisticated views, insights and interview partners!
- imaginative and stimulatingJanuary 11, 2017 by meanbrew from Canada
Recently discovered this podcast and it is my new favorite. An antidote to all that other media output with its relentlessly dystopic and cynical worldview. The hosts are well informed, engaging people inspired by the usual luminaries. Have a listen and pass it on!
- Educating & InspiringDecember 19, 2016 by Petar Ju. from United States
They cover such a huge range of subjects you'd wonder how is it possible they know so much about so much. After seeing their book list on the website, I no longer wonder :D. Besides their book list, it's obvious they also do a lot of research into futurology, blockchain, and some other topics that are not yet very well covered in literature. Keep up the great work, you're changing the world without even realizing how much. 5/5 no doubt.
- Hands down my favorite podcast out there!!December 15, 2016 by app kenner 17 from United States
I listened to many podcasts over the last years while running and while being in planes. And this is by far my favorite of all of them. The reasons? I can really relate to these people and even more importantly I rate podcasts on how much I learn in them. And in no other podcast have I learned as much about Blockchain, Vinay Gupta, Basic Income and ways to improve our future! Plus I have to give credit to this app for encouraging me to start meditation - a fact that has significantly improved my life !! Keep rocking it please :))
- Episode 6October 16, 2016 by Angelabsurd from United States
Loved the show, I support the message. Thanks for following the urge to do a podcast ??.
- SpectacularOctober 9, 2016 by Ca9109 from United States
Interesting topics and wonderful people ??✊?.
- FantasticAugust 5, 2016 by Nick5a1 from Australia
I was so thrilled that Euvie and Mike have brought back more episodes this year. I've listened to many, many podcasts and The Future Thinkers podcast is easily my favourite. I love the wide-ranging, future-oriented topics that are explored. Sometimes I think I know a fair bit about a topic and sometimes it is completely new to me, but either way I am always learning something, getting new perspectives into the technology and other forces that will shape our future, and I am thoroughly enjoying every episode. I am absolutely loving the newer interview format and am discovering lots of great people and books and other topics to go follow and explore. Keep up the excellent work! PS. Love the episode artwork!
- On the edgeJuly 27, 2016 by Wisky Bravvo from Australia
Fresh, new content on futurist topics that make me want to know more from the hosts and their fantastic guest. Akuna Matata Space Monkey!
- Great podcast!June 10, 2016 by Be-daz from United States
I just found this podcast this week and have been binge listening while I work. Love it!!
- Favorite podcastJune 5, 2016 by MSantore from United States
I've been looking for an up to date resource on AI and other technologies. I love your podcast so much thank you!
- Great Podcast!May 31, 2016 by Gaudier a from United States
Amazing content. Highly recommended.
- Love it.May 27, 2016 by KristyHannah from Australia
This is so interesting. The guests are so different and insightful. I love the host's attitude toward life and how you run the show. I've learnt so much already and love that this show reminds us to have hope. The world isn't broken, yet... The guests prove this. Peace ✌?️
- One of my favoritesMay 12, 2016 by TherealKennyrowe from United States
Interesting guests and fascinating topics, what else do need?
- Truly peeking into the future!April 12, 2016 by PantanellaDandilion from Brazil
This podcast is really great in every episode; the conversations are meaningful and sometimes it’s good to actually re-listen. Lots of great stuff about the future, and how humanity is changing and going to change even more. Became my favourite podcast, for sure!
- Amazing!February 18, 2016 by Gerad Simon from United States
Just listened to all 19 episodes over the last month or so and it has really changed my life for the better. I just love these hosts! I've been inspired to spend more time creating, learning, philosophying, and what not. Thanks so much for all the great content, hope to see more come out soon!
- Great PerspectiveJuly 5, 2015 by PermaPunk from United States
A really solid podcast- the hosts are fun to listen to, and they have had some really good guests. AND, the production is good, which makes it easy to listen to.
- Great!!June 17, 2015 by Jewel122333 from United States
I listened to your podcast everyday on the train. Really gets the brain pumping. And helps narrows the purpose of my actions in everyday life.
- Expanding minds and horizons...April 14, 2015 by mjarkiver from United States
Future Thinkers is a well-produced, visionary podcast. Mike and Euvie are thinking and talking about big issues, the very things that should concern us as a species. I do a similar-themed podcast with a friend called Robot Overlordz. We've been thrilled to have both of them as guests on our show to share these perspectives. Everyone should check out this amazing show. I'm just starting on their interview with Zoltan Istvan (the 2016 Transhumanist candidate for U.S. president) and loving it so far. Can't wait to see what they bring us in the future...
- Great podcastMarch 17, 2015 by Raypanton from Australia
Great poscast, very intelligent hosts and guests. Especially if you are younger like me (21) you will learn a lot about self educating and entrepreneurship. Keep it up guys, you are providing great insight for me and others I'm sure.
- Educate and InspireNovember 21, 2014 by SupaSix from United States
Absolutely inspiring, keep the episodes coming.
- GreatAugust 25, 2014 by Evan West from United States
This podcast is great. The hosts provide amazing insight into very complicated topics. If you care about the future, you should listen to this show.
- SweetAugust 23, 2014 by Kc077 from United States
- IncredibleAugust 8, 2014 by Anirn from United States
- Listened to all 7 Episodes. Love it!June 20, 2014 by Farewell VHS from United States
Future Thinkers is a mix of spirituality like buddhism, philosophy and technology speculation. Mike and Euvie will make you think through Minecraft existential poems, dreams of butterflies and Chinese Philosophers and how we value individualism vs merging into the borg. And many more things! Also, it’s really great having a female perspective on this stuff. Like other tech fields, Transhumanism and Singularity subjects are “mostly” male run, so I love hearing Euvie’s opinions. Not that Mike doesn’t bring lots to the table as well, but it’s a fresh twist :)
For press inquiries, please contact us here and include “press” in the title.
Past press features and interviews
- Future Thinkers featured on BBC Future list of best podcasts to make you smarter.
- Future Thinkers featured on a Forbes list of must-listen tech podcasts.
- Euvie Ivanova featured on a list of the world’s top female futurists.
- Euvie Ivanova interviewed on It’s a Monkey Podcast about digital nomads, future technology, and research on happiness.
- Mike and Euvie were speakers at the Zeitgeist Movement conference in Australia in March 2017.
- Mike and Euvie interviewed on Robot Overlordz podcast about the future of work and digital nomads.
- Mike and Euvie interviewed on Bulgarian TV about digital nomads & foreign entrepreneurs in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
- Mike and Euvie interviewed on Intuitive Leadership Podcast about the future of entrepreneurship.
- Mike and Euvie interviewed by Capital.bg in an article about tech startups and digital nomads in Bulgaria (article in Bulgarian)
- Euvie Ivanova interviewed by Surf Office about digital nomads, meditation, and visiting Lisbon.
- Mike and Euvie interviewed by BizLabs about digital nomads and startups.
- Mike and Euvie interviewed by Authority Factory podcast about entrepreneurship and video marketing
- Mike and Euvie interviewed on Buck Inspire podcast about entrepreneurship: Part 1 and Part 2
Future Thinkers Podcast Press Kit
What is Future Thinkers Podcast?
Future Thinkers is a philosophy podcast about the future of humankind and consciousness. The podcast explores deep questions such as “why are we here?”, “what is the nature of reality?”, and “what does the future of humanity hold?” in the form of a discussion between co-hosts Mike and Euvie, with guests. Some of the topics discussed include higher consciousness, transhumanism, future technology, virtual reality, creativity, art, culture, psychedelics, spirituality, and philosophy.
Past podcast guests
- Vinay Gupta (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5), Hexayurt inventor, strategist at Ethereum / Consensys
- Scott Santens, journalist and basic income advocate
- David Brin, science fiction author and futurist
- Zoltan Istvan, Transhumanist Party founder and 2016 US presidential candidate
- Vitalik Buterin, creator of Ethereum and founder of Bitcoin Magazine
- James Hughes, founder of the Institute of Ethics and Emerging technologies
- Robin Hanson, futurist and economist
- Nikola Danaylov, host of Singularity 1 on 1 podcast
- Vince Meens, Entrepreneur, technologist and ex-CEO of Jetwise
- Aric Dromi, speaker and futurologist at Volvo
- Jesse Lawler, entrepreneur and host of Smart Drugs Smarts podcast
- Jon Myers and Terry Lin, location-independent entrepreneurs
- Mike Johnston and Matt Bolton, hosts of Robot Overlordz podcast
Why we started Future Thinkers
We started Future Thinkers Podcast to explore and bring light to big ideas, to open up to alternative modes of living, and think about how all of us can build a better future for all of humanity.
Our Big Hairy Goal
We want to create an eco-futurist community of thinkers, creators, and organizers who are actively involved in building the future. This community will start online, then move to in-person events, and eventually to a real-life community.
Who we are
We are Euvie Ivanova and Mike Gilliland, the co-hosts and producers of Future Thinkers Podcast. We have spent the last 3 years traveling the world as digital nomads, and exploring different cultures, lifestyles, and ideas. Check out the about us page to learn more.