What We're Up To
We’re building a living lab for regenerative civilization design with a focus on permaculture, smart design, and integration with nature.
We talk about the evolution of technology, society, and consciousness towards a Game B society.
The NFT that we’re using to give access to the village and fund the build-out of village infrastructure.
Join our Discord community to keep up to date on all projects, events, workshops, courses, and more.
Subjects We Talk About
Sensemaking and Sovereignty
Getting clear about how we perceive, think about, and take action in the world.
Resilience & Shadow Work
Facing the unconscious mind and our evolved nature to become more resilient.
Upgrading Culture and Society
Experimenting with new systems of society, governance and civilization.
Overcoming the Meaning Crisis
Overcoming obstacles and directing our own path to a life of meaning and purpose.
Hi, We’re Mike Gilliland and Euvie Ivanova.
Our work with Future Thinkers is our ongoing journey in thinking about the future of humanity, speaking with brilliant thinkers, reading hundreds of books, working as entrepreneurs, living with different cultures around the world, and practicing personal transformation for over 15 years.
Future Thinkers started as a conversational podcast between just the two of us at the end of 2013. Over the years, it grew into everything it is today – podcasts, videos, courses, community, talks, events, a village, and all the projects we are currently building.
Everything we do with Future Thinkers is centered around our goal of helping people wake up, evolve, and adapt to a changing world.
- Daniel Schmachtanberger – Solving The Generator Functions of Existential Risks
- Jordan (Green)Hall – Why We Need Collective Intelligence In Global Collapse, Pt 1
- Jordan Peterson – Failed Utopias, Mapping the Mind, and Finding Meaning, Pt. 1
- John Vervaeke – Overcoming The Meaning Crisis
- Jamie Wheal – Finding Sensemaking in Chaos
- Joe Brewer – Rites of Passage for Cultural Evolution
- Rupert Sheldrake – Paradign Shifts in Science and Consciousness
- Developing and Practicing Self-Sovereignty
- Jungian Archetypes Series